Before you upgrade we would like you to do a backup of your files, to that please follow the instructions below:
- Create a new Folder on your desktop and name it Paynet Backup
- Right click on your Paynet icon and select Properties
- Then click on Open file location. The Paynet Source folder will open up, then arrange by type.
- Copy all the ‘TPS’ files and paste them in the backup folder you have created on your desktop
When you done with the Backup we are now ready to do the upgrade. You can follow the instructions written below.
You will need to run the installation file and make sure that you pick up your Paynet Folder.
Please click on the following download link; http://www.payservafrica.com/zimbabwe/sites/default/files/SetupWeb90202zw.zip
Once you have downloaded the setup file, you will need to run it into the Paynet source folder (you can copy the path from the pointers listed above).
When you run the installation and you get to the screen which gives you the path on which you should install please do select the path to which has your previous installation. You get the path for your previous installation by going through the steps below:
- Right click on Paynet icon and select properties
- Copy path specified as Target
Paste it in the path to be installed in on your setup(installation running)
It is recommended to have your IT available to assist you with this process.
If you face any challenges feel free to contact our Customer Service on any of the channels listed below. Alternatively, you can visit our office (Mt Pleasant Business Park, Behind BancABC) where one of our Support personal will be able to assist you.