Dear Paynet Customer,
Introducing NSSA payments via Paynet. Now you can capture all mandatory fields required by NSSA and pay using Paynet.
Paynet in collaboration with FBC Bank has developed a special NSSA module that is designed to capture all mandatory fields required by NSSA, to address the reconciliation challenges that were being experienced at NSSA . To date the banks that are ready to receive the special NSSA payments are FBC Bank and MBCA. Paynet is currently engaging the other banks to come on board.
Below are instructions on how Paynet end-users can setup the current Paynet system (Paynet Version 8.02.21 and above) in order to accept NSSA payments with all the required special fields.
To add your SSR Number:
- Click Activities on the menu bar
- Scroll down and select NSSA details option
- A pop up window will appear then click insert and type in your SSR number, and the NSSA FBC Bank branch code and Account number.
- Click Ok.
- Select NSSA as the Payment option under maintain payments
- Capture your payment and follow the normal process to submit your payment to the bank
For further assistance kindly get in touch with Paynet Customer Services Team on our VOIP Number: 08677004338 or on 04 369214-30. Alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org