Dear Valued Paynet Customer
The Paynet Trade Payments module is used for both individual and bulk multiple bank supplier payments. It offers Corporates and Individuals an easy, secure and cost-effective method of sending payments instructions to their respective banks.
When making credit payments using Paynet it is important that you put the reference or narration indicating the purpose of payment. On numerous occasions the receivers are receiving unspecified proof of payment as a result they won’t be able to account for your payments. We therefore encourage Paynet users to ensure that they add reference or narration of their payments for the receiver to be able to identify your payment.
Below are examples of what you need to do when making a payment to a supplier or paying school fees.
- When paying a supplier you can use the invoice number as reference or narration.
- When paying School fees you can use the name and surname or student number of the beneficiary.
If you experience any challenges please do not hesitate to contact us through our Customer Service Team.
Our Customer Service department contact details are highlighted below;
- Tel: +263 (4) 369213-30 or +263 (9) 8854309/70/76
- VOIP Number: 08677004338
- Mobile: 0772 218 546, 0772 600 916 or 0772 606 548
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please like us on Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter..
Thank you for your continued support